Thursday, April 16, 2009

Straight Jams

So recently I've been giving you some music but it's been limited by my writing. Today, I'll overload you with a bunch of music. As usual, I'll certainly mix up the genres. One thing first, if it's not too much trouble, leave some comments regarding which songs that you're feeling so I can know what to leave out and what to give you more of.

First off, I'll give you some Britney, who I have the utmost respect for. She knows how to manipulate the music crowd to gain publicity, but more importantly, she knows how to make some jams. Here's an extra dope remix of her song "Circus" (to download the songs, right click the link and hit save link as):
http://www.thefrontloader.com/2009/04/15/the-most-important-links-you-will-ever-find-on-the-web-right-now/
From this link are some other songs that I'll recommend. The "Let It Rock (Man Is Doomed Remix) - Kevin Rudolph is real good. "Take On Me (The Twelves Remix) - A-Ha is also pretty ill, as well as "Help I'm Alive (The Twelves Remix) - Metric. The Kanye - "Robocop Remix" is decent and you might like the Taylor Swift remix simply because of her beautiful voice.

Another Britney remix. This one's a Busta Rhymes and T.I. remix of "Womanizer": http://theburpedsneakers.blogspot.com/2008/10/shiit-im-high-yes-i-fly-high.html

For the house fans out there, here's Armin Van Buuren's "In & Out of Love" which is very nice: http://www.mp3s4u.biz/armin_van_buuren_-_in_and_out_of_love.html

And for the headies out there, this is Widespread Panic's cover of Stevie Wonder's "Superstition": http://beemp3.com/download.php?file=3300334&song=Superstition
This one's real sick.

To close out I'll leave you with some videos.

This is a video of the Disco Biscuits playing "Therapy" live in concert. I got this video from an email from Relix Magazine. If you're into the rock/jam band scene, definitely go check out their website and get a subscription to their magazine. Here's the video:

The Disco Biscuits - "Therapy" from Relix on Vimeo.

Finally, I can't leave you with all this good music and hold back some Phish. Here's a video of them playing "It's Ice" at their Clifford Ball concert. Again, please leave some comments telling me what you're feeling.

Phish - "It's Ice" from The Clifford Ball from Relix on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment