Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fire Burning the Dancefloor

So I've been lazy with posting and with the end of the semester going on, I'll probably be lazy in the next two weeks but I'll try and keep you up to date with music. Let's get down to business.

I'll start off with some rap as I've recently found some good songs. First, is Sean Kingston's new song. You definitely liked "Love Like This" and if you're a guy and say you didn't, you're lying. Anyway, here's the new song,

"Fire Burning the Dancefloor" - Sean Kingston

Next, there's a bunch of sick collaborations that you'll like.

"I Get Crazy (feat. Lil Wayne)" - Nicki Minaj

"Magic Man (feat. Common, Malik Yusef, & John Legend)" - Kanye West

Best Hip Hop song on todays blog:

"I Poke Her Face (feat. Kanye West, Common, & A-Trak)" - KiD CuDi

I'll move onto some electro now:

Best Electro today (not a brand new song but I haven't posted it yet):

"Paris (Aeroplane Remix)" - Friendly Fires

"Little Secrets" - Passion Pit


"Get Fresh (Alex Gopher Remix)" - Kid Sister


"Longing for Lullabies (Joakin Remix)" - Kleerop

"Raindrops" - Basement Jaxx

And finally onto some old school shit:

A song you all probably know but most likely don't have on your computer. I didn't until I stumbled upon it the other day. An oldie but a goodie:

"You Got What I Need" - Freddie Scott

And also, I found this video on The Beer Lodge, which is a pretty funny blog if you haven't already seen it. It's The Dead's performance of "Sugar Magnolia" on Letterman. They're touring now and they seem to be on top of their game. Check out Phil Lesh's ridiculously over-the-top bass.

No comments:

Post a Comment